Our HSEQ Policy
Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Policy of Bangladesh Industrial X-Ray (BIX)
- Bangladesh Industrial X-Ray passionately believes that delivering health, safety, quality and environmental best practices is fundamental to the success of its business. To achieve & maintain our high standards of performance & professionalism, we are committed to promoting a culture of best practice throughout the whole organization by means of strong leadership, encouragement & enthusiasm.
- We will adhere to the highest standards for the quality and safe operation of the activities, protection of ourselves, customers, our partners, citizens of the community and the environment in which we operate. We engage ourselves proactively with our customers and interested parties in order to understand, meet and exceed their requirements.
- We are committed to protecting the environment, preventing injury and ill health. We shall comply with applicable legal requirements and the requirements of the interested parties that apply to our compliance obligation. We shall instantly respond to emergency situations as and when it occurs.
- BIX is committed to drug and alcohol free work environment. Stringent disciplinary and legal actions are part of this policy.
- We look at sustainability comprehensively in order to ensure our continuous enhancement and improvement of performance in terms of achieving customers’ and stakeholders’ satisfaction. We use training as a tool for our performance improvement.
- We firmly believe that through our sincere and honest effort, we can improve our performance and control or influence the performance of our partners, contractors and stakeholders.
- We consult with our workers and their representatives in the matter of health and safety that enables us to address the concerns and identified hazards.
- We analyze all the accidents and near misses and ensure that there is an organizational learning from those events that enhance our preventive posture.
This policy is dynamic and is subject to periodic review and improvement.